Throughout our 7 year relationship, Breaking Limits was responsible for a wide range of consumer experiences, visual and written communications in activating the Fortune 6 company’s sponsorship of a world class men’s and women’s cycling professional team. Responsibilities included turnkey sponsorship management, multi-day event planning and execution, branding across vehicles, uniforms, apparel, signage, digital and social media and experiences designed to build relationships between consumers, brokers and the UnitedHealthcare sales teams. Our ethos was to Inspire People to Live Healthier Lives.
Increase brand awareness and drive business development.
Annual 3.5:1 ROI with 1 billion+ earned impressions and minimum of one dozen c-suite introductions made each year resulting in revenue.
- Full year PR, social, digital, visual and experiential activation of seven-figure sponsorship of pro cycling team
- Planning and management of three day sponsor summit event including minute by minute run of show for athletes, staff, sponsors and guests for meals, activities, training sessions, presentations and social networking
- Sixty minute stage production including scripting, music, sound, lighting, A/V, rehearsal and live team presentation show
- Red carpet cocktail parties including catering and custom drinks, photography and branding
- Integration of 22 other team sponsors throughout events and within all visual platforms
- Flawless compliance with brand standards throughout seven year tenure
- Delivery at C-Suite level of expectation including CEO while maintaining professional team budget expectation
Ready to start a project?
We’d love to hear more. Tell us a bit about yourself and we’ll be in touch with you shortly.